Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Join Mission: Healthy, Happy Life!

Are you looking to make a difference in your life and the lives of other moms?

Since partnering with Shaklee back in 2012, I've found a renewed passion for helping others! I love to help other moms get their lives back...get their health back, their weight down, get back in shape, get their husbands healthier, get their kids healthier, and live in a toxin-free home!

And, I've found a passion for helping these moms find a way to stay at home with their kids and contribute financially to their families!

If you are a stay at home mom, or you are looking for a way to stay at home, or maybe just looking to supplement your current income, Shaklee offers wonderful opportunities. If you would like to learn more about how you can work with me, Mission: Healthy, Happy Life, and Shaklee contact me today and let's talk! I will be glad to answer any of your questions! 

This month, I'm so excited to offer our amazing Gold Pak business pack for only $299! This is a fantastic deal to start your very own Shaklee business!

In this kit you receive:
  • five of Shaklee's best selling products to begin Shaklee-izing your home (retail value of over $500)
  • 250 PV
  • Distributor Welcome Kit
  • A Shaklee Personal Web Site - free for 3 months!
  • 15% off SRP on all product purchases
  • Access to MyShaklee.com
And for a limited time... a FREE registration ticket to the 2014 Shaklee Global Conference in Long Beach, CA - a $249 value!

And finally, when you purchase your Gold Pak starter kit, I'm going to pay for your shipping, plus send you a free goodie!

Contact me today and we'll chat!





post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment