Thursday, January 16, 2014

Easy Healthier "Cookie Dough" Bites | Recipe

My boys love to make cookies with me. Actually, they love to just eat the cookie dough! Who doesn't, right??

While I love to eat scoops of cookie dough, I know that it's really loaded with...well nothing healthy! And quite frankly, I get a stomachache if I eat too much! 

So here's a super easy, quick, healthier version of cookie dough bites that's loaded with protein and other natural ingredients.

I whipped them up after quiet time yesterday since the boys wanted a snack. Ya'll it took me less than five minutes to mix it all together and scoop the dough out on to a plate! I like mine cold, so I put them in the fridge for about 30 minutes.

Recipe below...let me know if you make them and how you like them!



"Cookie Dough" Bites


Mix these ingredients together, scoop it onto a plate, chill for a little bit, then enjoy! THAT'S IT!!!

What I really love about this recipe, is that we can add extras to it! This time around, I just mixed it up 'plain,' so they tasted like peanut butter cookies. But you can add chocolate chips, coconut, maybe some flax seed, chia seeds...really the possibilities are endless!

You can use any protein powder, but the Instant Protein and the Chocolate Protein are the only ones we trust for our family!

Have fun with it and mix it up!

Join me on Facebook!







 post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment