Saturday, December 7, 2013

Simple & Lovely Christmas Decorating



The spirit of Christmas is in full swing at our home! We got down some of our decorations this weekend and I wanted to share some pictures with you!

I don't really have a style or theme when it comes to holiday decorating...I just buy or make whatever strikes my fancy and go with it! Being that we have two very active young boys and only stained concrete or ceramic tile in our home, we don't put out breakable decorations that are in their reach! Shattered glass = no bueno! :)

Anyway, here's a quick tour of what I've put up so far!


Piano in our living room


These tree cones were a breeze to make! I'll tell you how below!


Just some simple natural decor

I think this Santa is so cute!

These are a few ornaments with the boys hand and feet prints on them!

Our front door

Our fireplace



I love this live wreath...it smells amazing!

Tree cones information: I made those adorable tree cones just the other day, which is one of the reasons I need to clean out our laundry room sink! All you do is get some green floral cones from Michaels or Hobby Lobby, over them in ModPodge, then cover them in glitter of your choice. Once it's dry, simply spray some adhesive glue on them to keep the glitter from flaking off!

What are some of your favorite Christmas decorations for your home? 
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment