Monday, October 14, 2013

31 Days of Healthy Living | Day 8


Hello! 

Today, I'm going to let you in on my secret to getting our sinks, tubs, and floors super clean. It's safe, natural, nontoxic, has no fumes or odors. It's Shaklee's Scour Off Heavy Duty Paste. Once you try this amazing scouring product, you will never go back to Comet, Ajax, Soft Scrub, or any other toxic and dangerous cleanser! This stuff WORKS!

We use Scour Off to get the grime out of our sinks, get ring around the tub out of the boys tub, get crayon off ceramic tile, easily clean pots and pans...really the uses of Scour Off are endless! 

Scour Off is a paste, so there are no dust clouds, no gross fumes, you don't have to clear out the house to use it. It's made from cherry pits (abrasive), and other natural mineral and biodegradable cleaning agents. No chlorine, no bleach, no dyes!

Check out some of the ways we use it in our home!



This is what our bacon pan usually looks like on Saturday mornings...


Here's a picture of my sink (nope, I don't live in a perfectly clean home all the time...this is real life, friends!)
 
After getting the dishes done, I dive in with the Scour Off to get the last bit of grime out. It just takes a tiny bit of paste, a good bit of water, and a scrubbing cloth. 











And here's my super clean sink! It just a few seconds to scrub all the grime out!

Not only is Scour Off safe and effective...it's super easy on the wallet! I've had that container for almost a year and it only cost me about $10! How much do your toxic, full of fumes scouring products cost you? Just some food for thought! :)







I hope we've already connected via my Facebook page or group. If not, head on over and say hi!






post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment