Friday, October 11, 2013

31 Days of Healthy Living | Day 7

Hi there! Today is Day 7 of my series, but I'm definitely a few days behind. It's been harder than I thought it would be to blog every day!

To catch up on the other days, you can go here!
Today I'm going to talk about my favorite fabric softener. You guessed it, it's Shaklee's Get Clean Soft Fabric Concentrate. 
Last year, I wrote a post titled, What is in My Fabric Softener?, that discusses all the harmful chemicals that may be in your fabric softener. You might be surprised! Yuck.
And I don't know about you, but I'm not a fan of being able to smell people when they walk into a room...the overpowering fragrance of some fabric softeners really makes my head start to ache. 
Well, we've been using the Get Clean Concentrate for just over a year and I love it. LOVE IT, and here's why:
  • It's super concentrated. This 32 oz bottle will soften 64 loads of laundry, saving lots of money!
  • It's nontoxic, biodegradable, natural, and does not contain any phosphates!
  • It's compatible for both HE and standard washers!
  • Shaklee's Get Clean Concentrate rivals Melaleuca's fabric softener for softening your clothes!
  • It controls static and makes ironing easier!
  • The Get Clean Concentrate also has a super light, lavender scent...it's not overpowering at all. In fact, some of my clients (even me) who are super sensitive to scented cleaners have raved at how much they like the light fragrance of this fabric softener!
I always recommend using this great fabric softener with our Nature Bright Laundry Booster and Fresh Laundry Concentrate! For the best deal, the Get Clean Starter Kit is the way to go....not only do you get all the laundry products, but you get all of Shaklee's other Get Clean products so you can clean your entire home naturally AND save a ton of money doing it! Check it out here!
I've had such a great response so far to this 31 Days series...thank you for all your Shaklee orders and for helping support my small business...I so appreciate YOU!
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment