Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Favorites!


I haven't done a Friday Favorites post in a long time, so I'm way overdue! Check out some of my latest favorite things! Note: I've not been compensated in any way for this post. I paid for these items myself. All opinions are my own. 


Up first, our new Klean Kanteen water bottles! I've been wanting to start getting rid of our plastic kids cups. I don't like them one bit. They are super hard to clean, have too many parts, and start to stink after awhile. I love the idea of stainless steel, but let's face it, it's expensive! I've had my eye on these Klean Kanteen water bottles for awhile and finally just ordered some for the boys preschool days. We love them! They're easy to clean, they keep water colder longer than plastic, and the company GIVES BACK, which is huge to me! 
Next, is Shaklee's Instant Soy Protein mix. We started using this a few weeks ago and really like it. Shaklee's soy proteins are all Non-GMO, so there's no need to worry about it being 'bad' for you. What I'm loving about this ISP is that it's so diverse! We've been adding some to our juices, to pancake mix, yogurt...really you can add it to anything and it doesn't alter the taste! Just two tablespoons give you 16g of soy protein!
Do you love skin care products? I do, too! Of course, I adore Shaklee's Enfuselle line, but they don't offer a few specifics that I've been on the lookout for. One of my wonderful clients sent me some samples of L'Bri skin care products. Let me tell you, I fell in LOVE with their Rejuvenating Facial Peel! Love, love, love it! The peel left my face feeling so soft and I had an extra glow! A huge plus for me is L'Bri only uses nontoxic, natural ingredients. Check out Shelley's site to learn more.
Finally, I want to give a shout out to Robin with MeY Decals. I needed some cute, but affordable labels for the boys lunch boxes, clothes, backpacks, etc for preschool. I found MeY Decals on etsy and gave them a try. Not only are they affordable, but they're super cute and they really are water resistant and stay on after a washing! Woot!






What are some of YOUR favorite products? I'm always looking for new ways to help support small or local businesses!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment