Monday, August 12, 2013

Do You Clean? | Check Out this Product!

School is almost back in session here in Texas! I don't know about you, but when we have upcoming changes to our routine, I get the cleaning bug. I want everything to be bright, shiny and clean when we start back up to preschool this year!

So today I'm going to share with you my absolute favorite cleaning product; one I use exclusively for our home: Basic H Organic Cleaning Concentrate.  I've talked about it before, but friends, I just can't talk enough about it! It is so versatile!

I use it to clean counters, dust furniture, clean windows and mirrors, mop floors, clean bathrooms, wash my dogs (YES!), rinse off vegetables, and so much more!

Not only is it versatile, but it's the cheapest, and safest cleaner you can find. And don't let me forget...it WORKS! (It's even cheaper than white vinegar, plus it doesn't stink!)

Here is a fantastic list of ways you can use this organic, nontoxic, safe, effective Shaklee cleaner in your home!
  • Dishes: 1/2 teaspoon in the dishpan. Fill with dishes and let stand for a few minutes to loosen food.
  • Automatic dishwashers: Use Shaklee Dishwasher Concentrate
  • Spot Remover: Apply Basic H directly on the spotted area. Use a toothbrush or finger to rub in. Wipe off with a damp cloth or rinse. Great for coffee, lipstick, ink, or grass removal!
  • Cleaning Hands: Put a few drops in your hand and rub thoroughly with a bit of water. Rinse as usual. Great for removing tobacco stains, onion, and garlic!
  • Gum: Use full strength
  • Ironing: A few drops in your iron will help prevent rusty water from coming out of the steamer.
Other Important Things to Remember!
  • Basic H is the most economical cleaner you can buy. One quart makes 192 gallons of cleaning solution by following directions.
  • DO NOT USE MORE THAN RECOMMENDED! A little goes a long way! Save $$!
  • Basic H contains no acids, no alkalis, no kerosene or solvent, and has no offensive or detergent odor.
  • Basic H has pH factor of 6.5, right in the range of human skin.
  • Basic H makes water many times wetter.
  • Basic H is a fantastically versatile cleaner. The successor is soap!
  • Basic H does not hinder bacterial action of septic tanks or cesspools.
  • In extremely stubborn areas of grease or stains, use Shaklee’s Scour Off scouring cleaner. (It lasts forever and smells like cherries!!)
I recommend starting with our 
  • Get Clean Starter Kit (regular or unscented)
  • Scour Off (did I mention it smells like cherries??)
  • Basic G (germicide - not mentioned in this post, but it's going to replace all your toxic bleaches!)



I want to be honest, I am not trying to sell you these products just to make a buck. I believe in Shaklee's Get Clean line and doing what's right for my family and for our environment! Using natural, nontoxic, fragrance free products that WORK and don't have HARSH CHEMICALS around my kids is the right thing to do! (Hint: if you like your cleaners to have a fragrance, a few drops of essential oils can do that!)
Not only is the Get Clean line natural and safe...the products actually WORK! I mean it! I would not spend this much time on a post for something that doesn't work! BONUS: they save you money too!
If you're not a member already, I encourage you to join my Member Team! You have the option to earn free product within your first 30 days of membership, have online support, join a community of likeminded friends, get member only specials and get your home and family HEALTHIER! 
Join me in the mission to create healthier, happier lives! Thank you!!

No comments :

Post a Comment