Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What I'm Reading Wednesday

I have a TON of favorite blogs in my Bloglovin' and Google Reader feed. I'm starting a new weekly (hopefully weekly!) series called, "What I'm Reading Wednesday." It's just going to be a list of my favorite blog posts from the past week!

Enjoy!

Sole Searching: She inspires me. She's a homeschooling mom to 5 (?) boys and lives out in rural Kansas. How she has time to wife, parent, run, blog, clean, and keep her sanity is beyond me. She's got a great sense of humor and I love all her posts! Practical & spiritual motivators for life-long fitness is a great post for those of us (me) who need some spiritual motivation to get off my tush!

Conscientious Confusion: I know Jenny personally. We met way back when...in Dallas, at a home group for our church. Jenny and her family are neat-o! She's a green loving mommy, but what I really love about her blog is that she's not an alarmist, she doesn't post things to freak you out. Here's one that I can relate to. In fact, I was going to post something about this very topic, but she did it for me! When eating clean is hard

Crunchy Urban Mom: Ha! Another Jennie that I know personally! This Jennie is an old college roommate and she just started blogging. I love her post about making diaper covers out of pillowcases!

Monday's Nugget: I 'met' Lana via a blogging community. She has some great recipes, and some hilarious stories about the mommyhood. I do so appreciate her latest post: OK. How can I help?


No comments :

Post a Comment