Saturday, February 16, 2013

Shaklee 180 Stories

Note: I've had the privilege of hanging out with Laura at our very first 180 Turnaround Party back in January. She is such an inspiration! As a mom of 3, who travels nationwide weekly, she was turned her life around by using Shaklee 180! Love her!

I will be sharing real life Shaklee 180 testimonials with you over the next few weeks. As you can tell, I love the program and believe in it! My husband and drink a Smoothee every day (him for breakfast, me for lunch) and while we're not on a huge weightloss quest, we've both lost a few pounds and have more energy. Yay!


LAURA’S 180 STORY:  “If I can do it, you can do it! I’m over 40 and a mother of 3 with a full time career and travel schedule. I lost 35 lbs and went from size 10 to 2!”

Before to After: Lost 35 lbs* 

After-After: Has kept it off for over a year! 
“So I took another look at the Body Mass Index chart and realized I was not at a healthy weight according to the medical data. That’s when I knew I needed to make a change. I chose Shaklee 180. I was tired of “yo-yo dieting;” I have lost and gained hundreds of pounds many times over. I wanted to lose the weight and stop the yo-yo. I knew the preliminary clinical study with real people conducted with Shaklee 180 resulted primarily in fat loss, not muscle loss. I knew muscle helps metabolism. If I can do it, you can do it! For years I have been spending time taking care of everyone else in my life – my children, my husband, my family, my friends, my job, my staff, my boss and my customers. So it is no wonder that as my family grew and my responsibilities grew… so did I. Sure I had all the excuses and reasons why. But after watching my parents struggle thru cardiovascular disease and open heart surgery, I knew this was not how I wanted to age gracefully and not what I wanted my kids to experience.
I set my goal low: to lose 15 lbs in 90 days just like the clinical study participants had achieved. To my surprise, not only did I lose the weight, I started to change my body shape! I went from “mom look” to athletic. Something I have never been in my life! Shaklee 180 changed my life for the better, for good!”

Laura
Danville, CA 
Are you ready to do a 180? Find out more here!

I host 180 Turnaround Parties on Facebook each week. All you need to do is join the group, then log in to Facebook during party time. Sit back and learn how you can stop the yo-yo diets! Comment below and I'll get you added to the group!

No comments :

Post a Comment