Thursday, January 3, 2013

Shaklee 180 is Here!


Hip, hip, hooray! Shaklee's newest healthy weight product launched January 1 and I couldn't be more excited. Shaklee 180 is a wonderful way to lose weight or maintain your current weight, without 'magic pills,' body wraps, expensive (and gross) food, counting points, or going to meetings.

And, the best part for me is that Shaklee 180 is all natural, no artificial anything, no GMO's, and low sugar!

Shaklee has gone above and beyond with the 180 products. They've improved their shakes so much that they're now called Smoothees. Cafe Latte and Chocolate are my favorites!

I could sit here and type out everything that Shaklee 180 has to offer, but it would be so redundant, especially when you can find out all the fantastic information right here! Shaklee 180

I attended my team's very first 180 Turnaround Party last night and it was so.much.fun! I ordered my Lean and Healthy Kit right there! I can't wait for it to arrive!

Now, I don't need to lose weight, but I do love to replace my lunch everyday with a Smoothee. Why? Well, I have two small boys who work me over daily. In a good way, of course. :) Lunch time gets crazy around here and a few months ago, I found myself actually forgetting to eat! I'd prepare their lunch, get them fed, off for their naps, then be too tired to move for awhile. Around 3pm, I'd realize that I'd completely forgotten lunch. No bueno.

So I started making a Smoothee (then called a Cinch Shake) while I made the boys' lunches and would sip on it while they ate. Easy-peasy. Super yummy. And I'm not hungry, or experiencing low blood sugar by late afternoon. They fill me up with super healthy nutrients!

My husband has been drinking a Smoothee every morning for lunch because he's usually running late. :) He mentioned to me last week that he's noticed he can go from breakfast to lunch without thinking about food or getting those hunger pangs. Added bonus: he's lost 5lbs...just by replacing one meal per day!

So tell me, do you want to do a 180 with your health? If so, please contact me via this blog or through my Shaklee site. I'd love to help you get started on your healthy journey, plus get your 180 products for FREE!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment