Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Testimonial Tuesday -Cinch Weight Loss

I met Laura in Dallas a few months ago during a Shaklee meeting. She is super nice, energetic, and loves telling her story about losing weight with Cinch! She is like most moms...takes care of everyone else before herself, didn't eat right, and before she knew it she had gained a lot of weight. Yikes!

How many of us have found ourselves in that same situation? (Raises hand). I myself tend to take care of everyone else around me and not eat right. I've put on a few pounds here and there, but drinking our yummy Cinch Shakes and eating Cinch Snack Bars (plus EXERCISING regularly) has helped me maintain my high school (yes, high school) weight!

Ya'll Cinch is the real deal. I know there are lots of other weight loss gimmicks out there. Wraps and miracle juices seem to be in right now. But common sense tells us that's not going to work in the long run.

Maintaining a healthy lifestyle with healthy foods, exercise, and the help of Cinch products will let you get to the weight you want! 

Here's her wonderful Cinch story!

Laura before
 If I can do it, you can do it!  For years I have been spending time taking care of everyone else in my life – my children, my husband, my family, my friends, my job, my staff, my boss and my customers.  So it is no wonder that as my family grew and my responsibilities grew… so did I. Sure I had all the excuses and reasons why. But after watching my parents struggle thru cardiovascular disease and open heart surgery, I knew this was not how I wanted to age gracefully and not what I wanted my kids to experience.

So I took another look at the Body Mass Index chart and realized I was not at a healthy weight according to the medical data. That’s when I knew I needed to make a change. I chose Cinch® from Shaklee. I was tired of “yo-yo dieting;” I have lost and gained hundreds of pounds many times over. I wanted to lose the weight and stop the yo-yo. I knew the preliminary clinical study with real people conducted with Shaklee Cinch resulted primarily in fat loss, not muscle loss. I knew muscle helps metabolism. 


I set my goal low:  to lose 15 lbs in 90 days just like the clinical study participants had achieved. To my surprise, not only did I lose the weight, I started to change my body shape! I went from “mom look” to athletic. Something I have never been in my life!  Cinch changed my life for the better, for good!

Laura after!















Do you have a great Cinch weight loss story? I'd love to hear about it!

No comments :

Post a Comment