Thursday, October 11, 2012

Seven Quick Takes


--- 1 ---
I'm stoked that it's Thursday night and I'm writing this post. It's the first time in about 6 months I've done something ahead of schedule. Whoopie!
--- 2 ---
I was fired from my job of being cook for the family. FINALLY. I think the great Burned Sausage and Pancake Debacle of 2012 is what ultimately sent hubs over the edge.
--- 3 ---
The itty bitty has croup. Poor buddy...he's been so sick this year. Way too much for such a little guy.
--- 4 ---
T minus EIGHT days til hubs and I get to leave town by ourselves! Two whole nights without the littles!
--- 5 ---
Which leads me to think about all the fun things we're going to do alone. Dinner in an adult restaurant, uninterrupted conversations, and most importantly SLEEP!
--- 6 ---
I worked out three times this week. Gosh, I've missed it so much these past TWO YEARS! Why have I waited so long to get back into it?
--- 7 ---
I'm having mommy 10pm brain. All the wonderful thoughts and quips I had earlier today have vanished.

For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

No comments :

Post a Comment