Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Cinch it Up!

I drink our Cinch Chocolate Shake mix several times per week to replace a meal here and there. For me, it's not about losing weight, it's more about being super busy with two little's who rarely let me sit down for a meal. So the Cinch Shakes provide a meal in a glass. I can mix it up and drink one in the car on the way to preschool.

I was talking to another Cincher who told me she puts lowfat flavored  yogurt in her shakes. Um, YUM! Adding yogurt gives them some more thickness so it tastes like a real shake, not chocolate milk!

Here are a few recipes for you to try!


What are your favorite Cinch Shake recipes?

Use 2 scoops of mix, 1 cup of ice, 1/4 cup of water, and a 6 oz container of yogurt.
  • Boston Cream Pie Shake - Boston Creem Pie yogurt
  • Cherries Jubliee - Cherry Orchard yogurt
  • Chocolate covered blueberries -  Blueberry yogurt
  • Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake shake - Strawberry Cheesecake yogurt
  • Chocolate Raspberry shake - Chocolate Raspberry yogurt

Disclaimer: I use these recipes because I enjoy the taste. I do not know the caloric value of each shake when using low fat or light yogurt in the place of milk, soy milk, etc. 

No comments :

Post a Comment