Friday, July 27, 2012

7 Quick Takes Friday


--- 1 ---
This is my first ever quick takes. I'm super excited because I can write about randomness and not have to feel like I need to justify it.
--- 2 ---
I attended my first ever (did I say that again?) networking lunch yesterday. It was waaay out of my comfort zone, but I needed to do it. How else can I build my business if I don't go out and meet people? I met some wonderful ladies and look forward to doing it again.
--- 3 ---
I just ate another big bowl of Cocoa Krispies. That I bought for my 3 year old. This is at least my 3rd bowl this week. He's been out of town at his grandparents all week, so I didn't want them to go to waste.
--- 4 ---
Speaking of that 3 year old, I get to pick him up today! Woot! I have MISSED HIM SO MUCH this week. I've felt lost without him. The break from the constant chatting, playing, disciplining, entertaining has been nice, but it's always strange not to have my little buddy right next to me.
--- 5 ---
I despise Texas summers. I don't want to do anything, which is why we have no food in house and there's a ginormous pile of clothes on the bedroom floor just waiting to be washed.

--- 6 ---
I'm determined to get my business going...I'm getting my first bonus check this month and I want to keep up the momentum!
--- 7 ---
 I'm really writing this on Thursday evening because it's the only time during my day that I can have more than 30 seconds of peace and quiet.

For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

No comments :

Post a Comment