Friday, June 22, 2012

It's Like Christmas!

I can be such a dork, but every time I see a package on my front porch I get so excited. I'm more excited to tear into it than my 3 year old! :)

I received my latest Shaklee order the other day and I'm so excited about it!

I purchased:
Nature Bright Laundry Boost (I can even use this to clean my toilets! Woot!)
Fresh Laundry Concentrate (It's HE compatible!)
Dishwasher Concentrate (LOVE. It doesn't leave a film on my dishes like some of the major brands can)
Scour Off (A must have for kitchens and bathrooms)
VitaLea (My daily multivitamin)
Optiflora Probiotics (To keep our guts healthy!)
CoQHeart (For the hubs; I want to keep him around for awhile!)
Alfalfa Complex (For the hubs and his allergies. Did you know that alfalfa is a natural antihistamine?)


What are your favorite Shaklee products? What would you like to try?

6 comments :

  1. never tried their products but i sure would like to! hope i win the giveaway on conscientious confusion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by; I'm happy to answer any questions you have about our products! Good luck in the giveaway! :)

      Delete
  2. I've not had the pleasure of trying them yet, but I look forward to it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shannyn, thanks for stopping by! Have you entered the giveaway yet?

      Delete
  3. I have never tried their products. It seems like I have heard of them having pretty good vitamins, so that would be a good place to start.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melanie! Yes, we have a wide range of vitamins and supplements for everyone!

      Delete